Friday, April 9, 2010

Notes on: Sweet Potatoes

The 1st round of Sweet Potato Vines to be set in Rain Water is now rooting vigorously. I just peeled them off the Mother Plant a week ago. These Vines really want to grow. Soon, I shall be putting them in Sand.

I also noted another Sweet Potato downstairs in our darkened storage stash seemed to be waving little arms at me. "Attention, Fellow Human Companion!" This particular Sweet Potato did not make my cut for sprouting. The bottom part of the Sweet Potato was missing and I was afraid that it would rot in the Water. Nevermind the Human Plan, this little Gem has decided that it too wants to grow Sprouts. So I brought it upstairs and put it in its own Jar.

I am amazed at the Living Vitality all around me. Thriving seems to be the Earth Mother's Script here. We have only to get with the program.

No comments: