Monday, December 27, 2010

Something to Chew On

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sometimes stunned
by the synchronicity of happenings.
Some Folks would call that a "God Thing".
I would agree.
Richard's parents were wed March 26, 1932.
He was 25; she was 22.
They were married 45 years
until he passed in 1978.
(Richard and I mark our 44th year Thursday.
Did the years pass as quickly for them?)
Mother became a member
of her Church March 27, 1932.
That single event was a marker
throughout her Life.
She was 9.
That's 1 day apart.
To my knowledge,
neither Family knew the other at that time,
although Richard's parents worked at the Shoe Factory
and so did Mother's Dad.
Did either Family have an inkling
that their Families would one day be bound?
These were events well before my Time.
While we have known of these Dates for some Time,
for whatever reason,
I put them together yesterday.
Once again,
I have found something to chew on.
~~~~
Glinda Crawford, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: