Monday, July 5, 2010

Randoms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days always seem
filled with Randoms
here on the Farm.
While we almost always have a Plan,
Nature serves up the Agenda for the Day.
It was mostly a quieter Day today
which is the way we like Sundays to be.
We did meander
our Landscape of Needs.
Melanie gathered
Purple Clover Flowers
for the Medicinary.
She noted fewer this year.
What is that about?
With Heavy Rains
predicted by the Humans
who pride themselves
being trained to know such things,
Melanie gathered
Heads from Marcia's Poppies,
now laden with and scattering Seeds about.
I am ending
my Apologies to the Beans
that I do not know their Names.
On this day,
I marked 12 stakes
with their Names.
However, I need 12 more.
Most are for my Beloved Dry Edibles.
I always like to know People's Names.
It seems little Different
with my Friends, the Plants.
~~~~
Glinda Crawford, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: