Sunday, May 20, 2012

Great Explorations

While I clatter away at these keys prepping photos for an entry on the Seed and Plant Exchange, Noah and Melanie are working on an East Indian meal for our dinner.  Chop chop chop. Sizzle. Sizzle. I think a Strawberry Cake may be in the works too. I have often thought that a scratch and sniff function on this blog might be appropriate, but it would have to be the "real deal".  I would share with you no less.

The last few days I have had fluid in my left ear so the hearing is a little off on that side.  But there is no mistaking.  In the middle of meal preparation, I hear some philosophizing going on out there in the kitchen.  Kitchens are great places to explore the meaning of life and our place in it.  Yes, I have done and cherished the same.  If those kitchen walls could talk, I am sure they would have to share some great explorations on the subject of life.

No comments: