Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Little Break

Spring is now in full swing. We 3 C's are headed into the busy seasons of Spring, Summer and Fall on the Farm. Richard has planted almost all of the 645 trees. Only the Wild Plums and Buckeyes remain. Plants have arrived and they need to find their new homes here. As the ground dries a bit, Spring planting will begin. Things are definitely speeding up.

While I dearly love Blogging, I may be taking a bit of a break. Unfortunately, our server is very slow these days and has been for some time. The simplest task which I would do with a few key strokes before now takes more time and sometimes I get an error report instead. Grrrrr! We have had the system carefully checked. Our desire to leave the fast track and settle on the Farm has left us just beyond the reach of the tower which serves us. We are told that if there are enough people, perhaps another tower will be erected. From our home on this beautiful countryside, we surely have mixed feelings about that.

I believe that everything happens for a purpose. And perhaps I am just supposed to go a little slower on the Blog. And perhaps, you too are supposed to be out in Nature, out in your own Garden, and not just reading what someone else says about it.

So for now, I am taking a little break. I will still check in on occasion. But mostly, I need to be out and about. That feels right.

No comments: