Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cosmos and A Street Named Wall

October 16:

These Smiling Cosmos and a myriad of other Friends in the Garden and in Nature have no clue as to why the Humans in their Shared World are so focused on the doin's on a Street called Wall. In some ways, I am not so sure myself.

In the last few notes of Human and Geologic History which could only be described as Less Than an Eyeblink, we Humans have created an Imaginary World based on something called Currency. We have elevated All Things Human and All Things Contributing to Wealth and to the Material as Supreme. We have built Walls and Castles of Sand. The more we focus on that Human World, the more Out of Touch, Imbalanced, Out of Control, and Disconnected we seem to be. And the more on Tilt we place our Robust yet Delicate World which supports our Being and All Those Who Follow.

I would admit that the events of the last few weeks have sometimes put me on Tilt. Sometimes, I have headed into reading More, More, More. I have found little Sustenance or Balance in such practices. My Trips into Nature and my Tender Adventures with Those I Love have helped me regain my Balance and my Sense of Understanding of the These Things.

Sure, we Humans will have to make some shifts. Some of us will be affected more than others, particularly those of us who have placed the Sum Total of Our Assets into this Illusory Pot.

I suspect, in the order of things, that these days are intended to help us reset our Compass Points. We will be lifting Those Walls to enable us to achieve the True Currency that Matters: Meeting our Needs, Living Humbly and Simply, Weaving a Vibrant Web of Communities Founded in Love and Support, Giving Rather than Always Taking, Bringing Good Will into the World, Fulfilling our Purpose Here, and Celebrating that Sacred Gift of Life in Every Step.

There is a Divine Purpose in All Things. We are finding our Way.

No comments: