Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Permission Granted

As a young Child, I came with many Questions, plus a sense of Awe and Mystery about the Vast World of Which I was Blessed to be a Part. As typical of the Very Young Child, I brought Innocence and I knew Little Restraint.

As the years went on, I was carefully taught by my Culture to walk a Narrow Path, to Color rigidly between the Lines that Someone else had set. For many years, I dutifully stayed within those Lines because that was what I was taught. I walked as a dutiful Soldier in the perfunctory Suit. As typical of such Monochrome Approaches, we all looked and acted the same. Yet, something big was missing.

In my middle years, I became increasingly uncomfortable with that Fit. In fact, the Fit was missing. I had questions I wanted to answer. I had questions I brought on my Life's Journey that I had to answer. I had answers I so deeply desired to seek.

I am not so sure how it happened, but as the years went on, I developed the Courage to ask those questions. I found the spaces that would nurture and support a different way of being. That seeking gave me a kind of Freedom to become who I am meant to be. It has not been easy, but it has been far easier than placing another's Template on the Being that is Me. I am deeply grateful that I have been allowed an Openness to Question and Seek outside the Frame.

We were each given Gifts in our coming here. We will each find our way through these things on our individual Paths which will allow us to become all that we were meant to be. Permission is Granted to become who we were intended on our Sacred Walk here at this Exquisite Transitional Moment in Time.