Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dizzying Array

We are currently in the process of moving toward the renovation of our Kitchen/Laundry Room areas. We do hope this will be complete in April.  April is coming up soon.

This is a big deal.  I have been doing my research and I am just about researched out.  I noted on one site that counter tops present a "dizzying array" of choices.  Well, so do flooring, paints, cabinetry, finishes, washers and dryers, light fixtures, knobs (yes, Gerald and Connie, we are ready for any antique knobs that you can find) and the list goes on.  We have a small house. Thank goodness.

I am deeply grateful that we can make these choices.  I look around me at the world and I see people who can't put food on the table.  Somehow, finishing our Kitchen seems a little extravagant.  We do hope to do it in a good way.  I believe that the Kitchen is the center of the home.  I can only hope and pray that our Kitchen is loaded with beautiful peaceful loving energy that will radiate throughout out little House, our Farm and into our World.

Hopefully, that dizzying array will be transformed into something simple and beautiful.  We shall soon see.

No comments: