Monday, March 1, 2010

Seedling Update

February 27:

Early this Morning, it dawned on me that I had forgotten to water in the new Little Cabbages after I transplanted them yesterday. I had made sure that the Soil was moistened before transplanting. The lack of adequate Water would surely diminish their vitality.

The 1st thing I did this morning was to get up and visit the Little Cabbages. I still have 144 and they look just as happy as can be.

You will see 3 Flats in the above Photo. The 1st and 3rd Flats are Wooden Boxes which is where I start the Seedlings. Please notice those Jubilant Petunias in the 1st Wooden Box. They may be tiny but they are pretty excited about their upcoming times in the Sun. I am too. I can just imagine the conversations those Petunias surely are having.

The 2nd Flat is temporary home to 72 of the 144 Cabbages. They will outgrow this space soon. The 3rd Flat was the starter Bed for the Cabbages and for Coleus, which as of now is Wee Small. Soon, more Seeds will be in this Flat.

No comments: