- I am more peaceful and content.
- I am filled with awe and wonder.
- I find myself in a constant state of being open to Nature's surprises.
- The smallest things fill me with delight: a butterfly hatch, Quail song, bird feather, watching peaches grow, arrival of a migratory bird.
- I see how little I know about the Natural world of which I am apart.
- I am thirsty to know as much as I can. Every day is like the first day of school.
- I see snapshots of the web of life which supports our being.
- Life is one big circle, of which Humans have only one small part.
- I choose to do as little damage to that web of life that I can.
- The craziness of the Human world is less apt to throw me off center.
- It's hard work. There are no guarantees. It's worth it.
- We are more connected neighbors/family/friends. I see how interdependent we are.
- I don't like to leave the Farm.
Friday, June 8, 2012
The more time I spend on this little Farm, the more perks that seem to appear. At some previous time, these perks were unknown and unexpected to me. Increasingly, they are "front and center". I can overlook them no longer:
Posted by Butterfly Hill Farm, at 6:34 PM