Friday, January 6, 2012

Companion for Rest

For those of you who are readers of this Blog, you may have noted that we 3 C's are in "rest mode".  That is in synchrony with the winter season and it is much needed after the last few years which demanded some pretty high and sustained energy inputs.  I am pleased to report that we are making considerable progress on our goal of "rest".

I had this idea for the "rest time" and I think it is pretty "spot on".  One of the things that I want to do during the rest time is to mindfully prepare Food for myself and my family.  These last few months we had gotten in a rut of fixing the same things over and over again.  We love them by themselves but over time they get to be a little wearing and sadly lose their appeal.  So here we go: I am fixing food with all the love that I can muster.  So far, so good.

No comments: