Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Connection

In recent weeks, I have noted on StatCounter (the statistical counter I use for analysis of use of this site) some fairly consistent searching on this Blog for Fred Gottleb Brenz from computers in Germany.  Frederick Gottlieb Brenz was my Great Great Grandfather and he was indeed from Germany. I certainly do not know if this is the same Fred Gottlieb Brenz, but I am intrigued.

In the past few days, I received a comment from a reader expressing that interest.  I have tried to respond but I am not sure that it went through since I did not have the address of the reader.  If you are out there and would be open to  conversation, please leave an address so we might connect.  Your address will not be published in the comment section on this site.

No comments: