Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Don't Understand

Sometimes I see things that I just don't understand.  Here were a couple that popped up in the last few days. 
  • Del, the Delaware Rooster, mounted the Little Henny Who Was on Her Way Out.  What?
  • While we were having dinner on the deck, Macka, our wild Cat, caught a half grown Rabbit.  She is quite the Hunter.  Look out.  When we get a Puppy, it better be bigger than a half grown Rabbit.  Back to story:  She didn't catch the Bunny to kill it and eat it right away.  She caught it to play with it.  Poor thing.  She'd play with it and it would run away.  She was right back after it.  I did try to separate them but it was no use.  The whole scenario was weird.  WEIRD.  I guess our cat does not have sensitivities to the suffering in the world.  At least not this time.  The Humans do.

No comments: