Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rain

Yes, we have gotten Rain.  The first came in the night late last week.  I think I must have listened to every drop.  I could almost feel the distance in the drops, which is what I would call a dry rain.  Overall, we got a little less than 1/3 inch. 

First, the winds created a bit of a ruckus.  We could hear Nature rearranging things.  Most Humans these days who are paying attention to the weather are wary of the severity of storms.  We had no damage.  However, Nature had picked up the Willow Chair and place it on its head. I am not sure how She did that because the chair is mostly holes.  She does a lot of things I don't understand.  I think She would chuckle about that one.

The second rain came early Sunday morning.  We had a bit of wind.  But for the most part, it was a glorious steady even Rain.  I think I heard and gave thanks for every drop. 

With the Rains, the weather cooled a bit.  The Rain and the cooler temperatures were a great relief.  And of course, now it is heating back up.

No comments: