So, Richard and I were talking about: "What can we do to do our best to offer peaceful energy to the world at a time when it is so deeply needed?" We surely have taken many steps toward this, but we can do more.
- We buy local as much as possible.
- We don't use toxic chemicals.
- We don't have television and we don't subscribe to that kind of junk in our lives.
- We don't subscribe to magazines which promote sensationalism and violence.
- We are careful to include news sources which offer positive actions in the world.
- I am planning a return to a regular meditation practice. Gotta go.