Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Storms

These days, we cast a wary eye on summer storms.  Yes, we pray for rain and we rejoice in every drop.  But the storms just seem to be ratcheting up their power.
Note in the following link the cascading effects of climate change from those power packed, out of the ordinary summer storms. It's never too late to make changes in practice which turn down or slow the heat of climate change. Or maybe it is. I guess I would rather be on the side that says: "I am trying to cut down on my carbon emissions." How would I dare otherwise in looking into the eyes of the little ones today and the little ones who follow?
http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2012/0726/How-summer-thunderstorms-could-be-punching-new-holes-in-the-ozone-layer-video#.UBI32ybCqF4.facebook

No comments: