Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In Full Swing

These days, we are flying. Harvest continues to be in Full Swing. The Produce is ready and we are just trying to keep up. Melanie has been drying Eggplant, Calendula, Peaches. Richard has been canning Carrots.
We are harvesting my Dry Edible Beans and they are just beautiful. Today, I finished shelling the Kidney Beans. I remember buying them when we lived up North from an Older Couple who had a Produce Stand across from South Forks Mall. Richard has always loved Kidney Beans, so I would buy little Packages of Kidney Beans to key on hand. I told my Family today: "We didn't pay her enough."

Note: The 1st posted version of this entry stated: "...Harvey continues to be in full swing..." We laughed about that one. We do name everything around here. This one surely must have named itself. I later "edited" to read "Harvest continues to be in full swing..." And it is.

No comments: