Sunday, September 14, 2008

Windows of Opportunity

September 12:

You could call this picture "Scampy's Breakfast". But it isn't. Scampy is Melanie's Fluffy Gray Cat. And this Breakfast is Mine. All Mine.

Melanie made a Raw Foods Breakfast from the Cookbook I Am Grateful which comes from the Cafe Gratitude in San Francisco. We haven't been there but Rachel has. She got this inspiring reference for me and the 3 of us on the occasion of my Birthday.

This Breakfast was absolutely Yummy. It was called "I Am Bright Eyed" and included Pecans, Apples, Strawberries, Coconut Milk, Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Salt. Melanie added Agave Nectar and whizzed it all up in the Food Processor.

You may not know this but our Scampy loves Coconut Milk. How any of the 3 animals know when we have out their Favorite Foods is beyond me. Their Sniffers must be amazing. They are there in a Flash.

While I was taking this picture of my Breakfast to share on the Blog, the ever so quick Scampy saw a Window of Opportunity. As I was taking this, I noted the Little Guy had made a move. I snapped the picture and proceeded in a flash to retrieve my Breakfast in my own Window of Opportunity.

Scampy reminds me that Life presents us with Windows of Opportunity. When I get that Window, I need to move. Yes, I get it. This time, I did move. And I retrieved my Breakfast in just the nick of time.

No comments: