Saturday, December 12, 2009

Prayer

Winter has set in, no doubt about it. You will get no complaints from me. In fact, I am deeply grateful. Winter is the normal Seasonal Companion in these months. It is the time of darkness, of rest, of going inward. Sure, I like Warm Weather as any other, but it is not the time. I offer this humble little Prayer:

"In our mixed up times, I am grateful that the recent Winter's Snows and Cold Temperatures carry some sense of normalcy. I am grateful for the Cycles of the Planet in this Place which support Life, a Gift of the Creator. And I pray that the Cycles continue in the ways they were designed. May my actions as a Human be consistent with these Wondrous Things."

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well said. I embrace Winter-it is a time for resting, planning, and just enjoying the peace. Have a wonderful "rest"!